When you access or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting all the terms of this policy. Please do not access or continue to use this website if you do not agree with all of the terms described herein.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any personal information or data from minors.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to data gathered when you visit or browse the desktop or mobile version of the website, to data gathered during use of any application we have authored to allow access to the website content, and to data gathered during the course of any email communication with the website administrators.
We sometimes place links on our website to third party websites or services. We have no control over the privacy policies of these websites or services, and you should read the policies of any site or service you access via links on our website.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us through our contact form.
We may collect several types of information about you when you use our website. The information we collect includes the following:
A. Members - If you register on the website in order to perform actions on the site, such as leaving comments on the content, you provide us with a username, password and email address. Information collected about your interaction with the website as a member also includes interests, preferences and feedback, as well as the technical and usage data collected from non-members, or browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Passive Collection - We automatically collect data by way of cookies and other such passive collection technologies each time you interact with our website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your geographic location, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We obtain data about you when you register for website membership, when you interact with the website by posting comments or other materials, and when you communicate with us, either by email, feedback form or any other method.
We process information for a variety of purposes, which include the following:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To respond to feedback, inquiries and reports and to provide any other necessary support
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
It is our policy to only share users' personal information with the parties indicated and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who perform services to ensure the efficient operation of the website, and only for the performance of the services
- Any party or parties who assume ownership of all or a significant portion of the business assets in the case of such proceedings as sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any other reason
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
You can contact us to exercise your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal information, which include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw your consent.
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.